Nerves Renew Review: Legit Neuropathy Supplement? Or Should You Avoid It?
What Is Nerves Renew?
Nerves Renew is a nerve pain supplement that is designed for people with a diet deficiency, with a power-packed combination of vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 and vitamin D with a super antioxidant boost to allow individuals who are suffering from neuropathic pain to lead normal lives.
They claim it can get straight to the site of nerve damage with a super antioxidant R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and can ease nerve pain, numbness and discomfort.
They also claim it may absorb three times more quickly than comparable neuropathy support supplements due to the proprietary vitamin-antioxidant-herbal blend.
About the Company
The Neuropathy Treatment Group (NTG) is a company that specializes in the research of natural ways to reduce symptoms related to all neuropathic conditions. Founded in 2010 by CEO Wes Jones, NTG is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, where all of its ingredients are manufactured.
They specialize in the research of natural ways to reduce pain and discomfort caused by damaged nerves. Their mission is not only to ease your pain with their effective products but also provide customer service that’s second to none, further proving it is not a scam. Even better, they don’t outsource any of their customer service positions overseas.
How Does Nerves Renew Work?
They claim you will benefit from an all natural solution that doesn’t add unnecessary chemicals. Formulated for maximum effectiveness, our blend of vitamin B, vitamin D and super antioxidant R-Alpha Lipoic Acid may stop nerve damage at the source.
- Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) – Vitamin D is a fat-soluble secosteroid that helps the intestines absorption of other vitamins and minerals. Vitamin D plays a significant role in the reduction of pain associated with diabetic neuropathy, according to studies by BMJ Open Diabetes & Care.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Riboflavin is a B-complex vitamin that supports metabolic energy production in the body. The Neuropathy Treatment Group states that Riboflavin assists the body’s absorption and use of other B vitamins, making it a necessity for neuropathy patients.
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI) – Vitamin B6 serves as a coenzyme to support reactions with things like glucose and amino acids. Too much or too little vitamin B6 can actually be a contributing causation factor for diabetic neuropathy, according to Neuropathy DR
- Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) – Is one of the B vitamins most important for the support of the brain and nervous system, as well as support for the development of red blood cells in the body. Vitamin B12 lacking in the body can actually contribute to peripheral neuropathy, so lacking B12 with the disease can exacerbate the symptoms
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is actually found in animals, but is marketed as an antioxidant. The supplement is believed to help aid people who suffer from diabetic neuropathy and has been used in Europe for a long time for that specific purpose.
- Benfotiamine (As Vitamin B1) – Benfotiamine is a synthetic form of vitamin B1. There has been one study performed to show the effectiveness of vitamin B1 in treating diabetic kidney disease, and neuropathy benefits were observed as a secondary trait of the study.
- Feverfew Extract – Feverfew is a plant native to Asia. leaves are harvested and dried for use in herbal medicine. Feverfew extract is known to aid people with migraine headaches but is also used to treat nerve pain and inflammation.
- Oat Straw Extract – Oat straw extract comes from green oats, and it is a longstanding herbal medicine. Oat straw is known to calm the nervous system, reduce inflammation, and improve cognitive function.
- Passion Flower Herb Extract – Passion Flower is an herbal extract that comes from a flowering plant native to different parts of the world. Passionflower extract encourages the production of gamma-aminobutyric acid in the brain, which calms overactive nerves to reduce neuropathy pain
- Chinese Skullcap Root Extract – Chinese skullcap is a flowering plant native to China. the extract is known to aid Parkinson’s disease and even Alzheimer’s, It is proposed as helpful for nerve conditions.
Main Benefits (According to the Company)
- It slows the damage of nerves by promoting the regeneration of the nerves while strengthing them.
- it develops vascular suplyontains better B-vitamins than typical supplements
- It reduces the burning sensation in hands and feet while minimizing the numbness in legs, hands and feet.
- It helps improve blood circulation in the body.
- It makes the nerve and sensory organs of the body stronger.
Side Effects of Nerves Renew
Anyone who is taking madication or on a diet for medical issues should consult their doctor before taking it.
It has not been tested by the FDA, and common side effects have not been established. However, the company does offer a satisfaction guarantee if users are not completely satisfied or experience adverse reactions.
Customer Complaints Overall, Nerves Renew has mixed reviews. The primary complaint about it from reviewers is that the product just didn’t work for them, or it did not work well enough. A few negative reviews claim the product did not work for pain associated with neuropathy but affecting specific parts of the body, such as the feet. We attribute this to the fact that it is missing key supplements for neuropathy relief.
Reviews: What Customers Say About It
There are many reviews available online for the product. Some reviews are available right on the product page, and a lot of other reviews can be found on Amazon.com. Walmart.com, and several other nutritional supplement websites.
Sandra had a highly positive experience and rated the formula Three-stars, stating:
“My feet were extremely cold and toes painful when walking.”
Juan gave the product only four stars, claiming the effects did not last.
“Sadly, after months and months of using, it works less.”
Shunix bought the formula for her friends father and was highly impressed, claiming:
“Got this for my friends dad!”
Peggy started out happy but not for long.
“Worked great for a short time and then quit working.”
Is There a Money Back Guarantee?
If this neuropathy support supplement doesn’t reduce nerve pain and significantly benefit you, return within a year for your money back. However, we don’t see any info on how to claim a guarantee.
Where To Buy Nerves Renew: Amazon $68.55
Overall, it does not have great reviews, and compared to many other supplements it is a very weak support when you consider it also costs 50% more than most other supplements… we have no choice but to say try something else.